i'm writing in kedah now. it's so relaxed here that it feels good doing readings. I'm so happy to be back here with my paternal family. Everybody here wonders why we're still tight as an extended family even though we see each other only once a year. I think it is because all of us treasure the family a lot. Each uncle and aunt makes the effort as head of their own homes. Last december we were all back here to celebrate my grandpa's 81st birthday. it was a huge birthday bash we planned for him which lasted only 2 hrs. but the preparation was SO much fun n crazy and everyone was involved doing this and that. the singing lessons were good and silly. Distance is really nothing. anw I don't understand why I always feel reluctant to leave spore for kedah every year. But whenever I'm here, I feel reluctant to go home. I'm leaving tomorrow... too fast too soon! it's insane. =(
Happy Chinese New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment