Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Love...

I ask you to take every single word and let it linger.. as though it is a wonder to behold. I've come across this passage from Corinthians countless times but every time I read it, my heart can't decide if it wants to melt or soar. I think whether or not we are a believer of God, we just have to agree that there is so much giving in what this love has to offer. There is so much joy in it that it's impossible to contain it all. Really just so much.. when this kind of love goes around.. around friends, families, couples.. you just know it.
This is real love. This is God's love.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."


I want to hold these words tightly and seal them upon my heart for as long as I live.

No comments:

Blog Archive