Tuesday, January 08, 2008

in the valley will i sing your praise?

There are many times I walk through dry spells in my walk with God. Knowing that I've lost my bearing scared me. when i stopped hearing from Him, it really broke my heart. I've always wondered if it was normal for our Christian journey to be full of ups and downs. I've always thought that if we were faithful children of God, we should be walking the straight road. But i guess it is normal. I'm really thankful for alina's encouragement.. When I'm in the valley, the only place I can head for is a mountain top.

It is very tempting to give up, to give up on God when I'm deeply discouraged and disappointed. But thinking of a life like that..imagining it is even scarier. life would lose a whole lot of meaning. Clinging on tightly is a better option. I guess it is really a test of faith. Will I be patient enough to wait on Him? How long am I willing to wait? If I had to wait forever, would I? How much do I truly trust?

No comments:

Blog Archive