Monday, July 06, 2009

The kite runner

didn't happen today. there was rain, and then there was no wind!

but we had a really relaxing day. ate like a pig and we headed to a little reservoir near the old national stadium. dusk was fabulous, cool and gentle. the sky was so pretty! we sat there and waited for the wind. we saw cute funny plants, and I later found their porcupine seeds stuck onto my shoelace! and for the first time in my life, I saw tiny moving seashells in the water..! we turned them over and the creatures were still in there. haha suaku to the max.

there we were, 2 idiotic girls fighting a kite in front of 10 cars parked along the reservoir (with couples doing everybody-knows-what in there). we fought to fly it in the tiny tiny breeze lol it was so retarded and funny.

I wish I could live in a kampong.

No comments:

Blog Archive