Sunday, July 26, 2009

weweresheep somemore

I see a generation
Rising up to take their place
With selfless faith
With selfless faith

I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees
We're on our knees

Hosanna
Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me

Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I go from nothing to
Eternity



it really astounds me. to my bones. it's crazy...

i'd been struggling these few weeks.. with certain issues. and I'd told God that I didn't see how I could get out of it. But just help me. Even then, I thought... even if He were to help me, I don't know if I can be helped.
tonight, it was insane. the pastor's message just shot me right in my face.

God also put something else deep into my heart tonight. something I know He'd spoken to me about a long time ago. But it had faded away. tonight, He reminded me about it.

seriously I don't know why I always go to these mega worship gatherings with an equivalent megaton of skepticism. I think that the surround sound and the world class worship band that create the "high" atmosphere often blurs the experience of God's presence. people just go there to enjoy themselves, feel "high" in spirit with a huge crowd singing clapping jumping raising their arms together. like is there real meaning in these music gatherings? But each time, God proves me wrong. I always learn that whoever worships in truth with his heart will find God in it.

No comments:

Blog Archive