Purpose Driven Life
I envisioned myself fighting to finish this mega assignment before church on Saturday. But this is Wednesday night, and it's completed. How in the world did it happen? God is amazing! Ask, and it will be a thrill receiving inspiration from Him!
I'm really happy to be doing this again. Writing academic essays. I forgot how excruciating and pleasurable the experience always is. This time, there's even more room to craft and be creative.
Returning to daily life after a week of comatose in Kedah, I found myself thrown into the deep end of the pool. In a flash, all floats are off our arms and we sink or swim. how did the pace pick up so fast so suddenly? Pile on a stack of church and social commitments, the next couple of weeks will be crazy. I've gotten my dose of working on the go, and it's incredible. I must say, this stress - I love it as much as I hate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment