Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It is sometimes really difficult trying to keep my heart and mind firmly on God's wonderful path of miracles. It sounds so beautiful it seems most logical and natural for anybody to just walk that road. but it is so difficult because it isn't always explicit that it's a walkway of wonder sprinkled with His showers of blessing. Sometimes, in fact, i think most of the time, it is hidden from us because He wants to constantly test our faith and the strength of our trust in him.

These few months have been really trying in every way thought possible. it's not the worst of the worst yet but I've been feeling the strain physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. There has been so much tugging and pulling everywhere in every direction that I could've gone bonkers! I have never been this seriously overwhelmed in my life before. Wave upon wave, I could've drowned!

Yet, I just have to say that no matter what we think of Him or of where He is or of what He is doing, we just gotta squeeze our eyes tight, clench our teeth and hang on so tight to Him with a death grip. no matter how huge the carrots dangled in front of our hungry faces are, it is comforting to remember that He'll never let us be tempted beyond what we can bear.

All in all, the biggest lesson that God has been teaching me these past months is to have patience and be still. Wait and He will answer. This is what He's been yelling out to me in every corner of my life! and I am immensely grateful that even though everything is really really so difficult and trying, He is still holding on to me and teaching me imperishable and hard-earned qualities like patience and humility.

No comments:

Blog Archive