It's getting really frustrating all these lousy bacterial stuffs on my legs!! !@#%@$ it's been hogging my legs for eons and they never seem to want to go away. ARGH!!!!!!!! and other funny things like blisters and acnes pop out at the weirdest places too. i wonder how long more i can be patient about this. I can understand why the doctor doesnt want to give me a steroid jab but the side effects sure beat having to tend to my legs over and over and over and over again day in day out. =( it's draining.
On another note, I was just thinking about second chances yesterday. Most of us would've heard about the yellow ribbon project that helps ex-prisoners get their second chance at life in our society. I guess most of us would see the point. But many of us do not realise that, in fact, there are friends and people so near and around us who need that second chance too! Of course, we can't be entirely blind or over idealistic, but we shldn't be afraid to offer that chance to others because definitely at some point in our own lives, be it a career, or a friendship or a romance, we're going to want that second chance too. We'll never know what anybody is truly capable of until we give them the opportunity to rise to the occasion. I wish the world could be a little less harsh.
btw, I've finally decided that I should check Harry Potter out after all. MY GOSH it's damn good! i really couldn't put the book down and it's bad cos I was Pottering through all my lectures in wk 1. (I'm proud to say tt i paid attention in all my lects this week!) I can't wait to get my hands on the 3rd book (yeayea i'm only at the 2nd one) and if im not wrong the books get thicker and thicker and thicker. AND i'd like to watch all the harry potter shows on dvd too! so much for not bothering about the popular harry potter. and i'm kinda inspired to write a book but i doubt it'll ever happen wahaha.
=)
no good no good i should be reading my course readings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment