I have nothing much that I want to talk about, but I feel like typing something in here tonight.......
so I'll talk about the first thing that pops into my mind.....
which is the expedition full comm interview tmr! erpes. of all things
I'm really looking forward to it although it's probably going to be a really long night. So many people went down last year and I wonder if it's gonna be the same this year. I'm excited about who's gonna be in the team cos I get to choose! I want it to mean something for every person who joins us this year, and I really want everybody to take something home with them at the end of their expedition journey. It could be anything, but just something! hopefully something positive. haha it's gonna be tough but it's gonna be fun. There are so many things to consider and there are many friends whom I know are interested in joining and I'm happy! but not all of them will be selected and of course there'll be disappointment and unhappiness. It's not pleasant to deal with but it's all part of the package. And I don't think that anybody is selected by chance.. I'm a christian so I believe that God has a reason and purpose for every person joining us.
I've been praying hard for wisdom and discernment the moment I took this up. With every step we take, at every meeting we hold, He is the unseen Observer and Advisor.
CHeers!~
No comments:
Post a Comment